FamilyGuard Disinfectant Aerosol is a versatile product that kills 99.9% of virus, bacteria and fungi and combat odors of several different surfaces, through a fresh scent, so you can touch, feel and explore the world each day without worries.
FamilyGuard Disinfectant Aerosol is suitable for:
- Shoes and sneakers
- Trash cans
- Sofas and courtains
- Kitchen counters
- Car interiors
- Closed environments
- Sick rooms
- And other several surfaces
How to use the FamilyGuard Disinfectant Spray?
- Shake Well before Each Use
Note: This product is a highly flammable aerosol, so please keep away from any ignition source.
What is FamilyGuard Disinfectant Aerosol used for?
To Disinfect Germs on hard, non-porous surfaces:
- Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet.
- Allow product to remain on surface for 5 minutes.
To Kill Odor causing bacteria on soft surface:
- Spray pre-cleaned surface until damp.
- Odor-causing bacteria will be killed after 5 minutes.
- Allow the surface to dry completely before using it.
KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS OFF TREATED SURFACES UNTIL DRY.
Spot test soft surfaces in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness (before widespread use).
Fungus and mildew control:
- Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet.
- Let the treated surface air dry.
- Re-apply as necessary.
- Spray product upward in center of room for 10 seconds.
- Keep pets out of the application area of the product until it is dry.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
- Do not apply on people, food or animals.
- In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
- If irritation persists, consult a physician, taking the product packaging or label.
- In case of inhalation or aspiration, remove the person to an airy place and if there are signs of intoxication, call for medical help.
- FamilyGuard Disinfectant Aerosols should not be administered into the human body via injection, ingestion or any other route. It should only be used as per the usage instructions provided on the back label.
- Please read the label and safety information carefully.
- Caution, flammable! Keep away from fire and heated surfaces.
- Do not apply near flames.
- Do not use for food disinfection.
- Keep the product in its original packaging.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Do not puncture the package, even when empty.
- Forbidden to reuse the packaging.
- Do not expose to a temperature above 50 ° C.
- Do not dispose of in fire or incinerator after use.
- Do not store this product in cars.
- Caution: content under pressure.
- Pressurized bottle: protect from sunlight.
- Do not apply this product to electronic equipment, plastic and rubber materials.
- How to use DamilyGuard to disinfect your home?Since kids like to explore things, FamilyGuard Disinfectant Aerosol helps keep your home clean and disinfected when they do. It kills germs and eliminates household odors on a range of common surfaces in bathrooms, living rooms, kitchens and basements. So no matter what gets touched by dirty hands or grimy fingers, your home can always feel fresh and clean.
- How to use the disinfectant spray?
When it comes to your home, guests are always welcome, but germs and household odors aren’t. FamilyGuard Disinfectant Aerosol kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and can be used on hard and soft surfaces. With FamilyGuard products, your home can always feel open and inviting to family and friends.
- How to use Aerosols to freshen soft surfaces?
Just because your child comes home smelling like their latest sports match, your favorite chair doesn’t have to. FamilyGuard Disinfectant Aerosol helps gets rid of the smells your family brings home. With just a spray, FamilyGuard Disinfectant Aerosol eliminates odors and 99.9% of bacteria. So your kids can explore and play, but their smells don’t stick around.
- What is FamilyGuard effective against?
Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria), Enterococcus facecalis, Escherichia coli (E.coli), Enterobacter aerogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Rotavirus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Influenza A (flu), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, Human Coronavirus, Parainfluenza A Virus Type 3, Avian Influenza A Virus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes
Information taken from FamilyGuard website.