NowCheck COVID-19 Ag Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific SARS-CoV-2 antigens present in the human nasopharynx cavity.
Procedure to administer NowCheck COVID-19 Ag
- Insert a nasopharyngeal swab into the nostril of the patient, and rotate the swab over the posterior nasopharynx surface 3~4 times.
- Insert the swab into an extraction buffer tube, and stir it more than 5 times while squeezing the tube.
- Remove the swab while squeezing the sides of the tube, and press the nozzle cap tightly onto the tube.
- Attach the provided film to the test device.
- Apply 3 drops of the extracted specimen to the specimen hole of the test device.
- Read the test result after 15~30 minutes. The test can be read for up to 30 minutes.
*Information taken from Bionote Website