Dettol Disinfectant Spray can help protect your family from germs by helping prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses. Dettol’s unique formula is proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, including E. coli, salmonella, and the flu virus, on surfaces that you come into contact with every day, such as door handles, kitchen bins, and toilet areas.
Helps protect your family from illness and infection in children by preventing the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and germs
- Deodorises by killing germs that cause odours
- Controls mould and mildew on mattresses, pillows, and shower curtains
- Gives fresh fragrance
How to use the Dettol Disinfectant Spray?
- Shake can well
- Hold the can 15-20cm from the pre-cleaned surface and spray the surface until covered with mist.
- No need to wipe
Note: This product is a highly flammable aerosol, so please keep away from any ignition source.
What is Dettol Disinfectant Liquid used for?
- Spray pre-cleaned surface 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes to air dry.
- Let stand for 30 seconds.
To control and prevent mould and mildew and their odours:
- Spray pre-cleaned surface until covered with mist.
- Repeat applications as necessary.
- Spray on surfaces as needed. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics or acrylic plastics.
- Is Dettol Disinfectant Spray effective against flu and cold viruses?
Yes, this product is effective against 99.9% of bacterial and viral infections including Influenza Type A H1 N1, Rhinoviruses (the leading cause of common cold), Rotaviruses (the leading causes of infectious diarrhea in children), Respirator Syncytial Virus, Poliovirus Type 1, Adenoviruses Type 2, Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 & 2, Hepatitis A virus.
- Can Dettol Disinfectant Spray be used on linen?
Yes, but avoid saturating the fabric and causing a spot.
- Can Dettol Disinfectant Spray be used on soft surfaces?
Yes, Dettol Disinfectant Spray can be used for keeping your sofa, pillow, and mattress safe from bacteria and germs. Do not use on silk, rayon acetate, or satin fabric.