Betadine Sore Throat Spray is made from Povidone – iodine. It is an antiseptic sore throat spray useful to help kill the bacteria and viruses that are in our mouth and throat in 30 seconds.
It is mint-flavored, well-tolerated, and does not stain the teeth.
How to use the Betadine Sore Throat Spray:
- Respond immediately to the first signs of throat discomfort or sore throat symptoms.
- One spray into the back of the throat every 3 to 4 hours as needed.
- What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Betadine Sore Throat Spray?
You should tell your doctor if you’re allergic to any of these things: Povidone-Iodine (Topical Products); Any Part of Betadine Spray(Povidone – Ionide (Topical Products)); Or Any Other Drugs, Foods, or Substances. There is no list of every possible interaction between Betadine Spray (Povidone – Ionide) and other drugs.
- What are some other side effects of Betadine Sore Throat Spray?Be aware that Betadine Spray (TOPICAL PRODUCTS) may cause an allergic reaction. Stop use and ask your doctor immediately if rash, itching, swelling, trouble breathing, or tightness in chest occurs. Seek emergency medical attention if symptoms do not improve within 24 hours.
- Why is it important to treat early signs of sore throat and not wait for the situation to be more serious?Sore throats are one of the most common reasons why people seek medical attention. The majority of sore throats will resolve on their own within a few days, but some patients may need antibiotics or other treatments to speed up recovery.
You don’t want germs to spread among your family members. It reduces the chances of them catching the germs before they get the chance to act.