The Sejoy SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Saliva) is used for in vitro qualitative determination of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in human saliva. It can be used for rapid investigation of suspected COVID-19 cases, and can be used as a reconfirmation method for nucleic acid detection in discharged cases.
Advantages of the Sejoy SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Saliva)
- Self-testing format for high privacy
- Fast results
- Visually easy interpretation
- Simple operation, no additional equipment required
- High accuracy
Test Preparation for the Sejoy Covid Test Kit
- 30 minutes before saliva collection procedure, DO NOT eat, drink, smoke or chew gum.
- 30 minutes before saliva collection procedure, using running water to clean mouth.
- Open the box carefully as it will be used in a later step.
- Note: A time device (clock, timer, etc) is required, but not provided.
- Wash your hand before start test.
Sejoy SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Detection Kit Product Usage Video
Instruction to use the Sejoy Covid19 Rapid Test Kit
- Cough deeply 3 – 5 times.
- Install the saliva collector.
- Extend the tongue tip against the teeth of the upper or lower jaw to gather the saliva, then split it onto the oval funnel slightly till the saliva quantity could reach the indicated lever (300μL of saliva).
- Squeeze the bottle and let all the solution drop into the extraction tube freely without touching the edge of the tube to the Extraction Tube.
- Fully mix the saliva and Antigen extraction reagent for 25-30 seconds by pinching.
- Open the aluminum foil pouch of the test cassette, place the test cassette on a flat surface, and use it within one hour
- Install the dropper tip on the Antigen extraction tube, put 2 drops (Approx., 65μL) into the sample hole of the test card.
- Start Timer (20min) Wait for 20 minutes Do not read test results after 30 minutes
How to Interpret the result of the Sejoy Covid-19 Saliva Home Test Kit
Invalid:The line in the control region (C) does not appear. Even if a line appears in the test region (T), the test is still invalid.
Positive: One coloured line should be in the control region (C) and another coloured line should be in the Test region (T).
Negative: Only a single coloured line appears in the control region (C).No apparent coloured line appears in the test line region (T)
*Information taken from Sejoy Website.