The Humasis COVID-19 Ag Test is an in vitro diagnostic test based on lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of antigen-specific to SARS-CoV-2 in human nasopharyngeal swab specimens. The test can aid in the diagnosis of COVID-19 infection in a fast and accurate method.
Features of the Humasis COVID-19 Ag Test Malaysia
- Rapid COvid-19 antigen detection kit
- Results shown within 15 minutes
- Requires nasopharyngeal swab specimen
- No additional instrument needed
How to use the Humasis Covid-19 Home test (Self-test)
- Make sure the tip of the test swab reaches the nasopharyngeal area.
- Prepare the reagent container.
- Give it a little shake to mix the solution up.
- Open the seal on top of the container.
- Put the tip of the test swab with the sample into the reagent container.
- Use both hands to squeeze the container, especially the tip to make sure enough of the sample remains mixed with the reagent in the container.
- Close the container with the drip cap.
- Drop 3 drops of the mixed solution in the sample well on the cassette.
- The result can be read up to 15 minutes.
How to Interpret the result of the Humasis Covid-19 saliva antigen test kit
NEGATIVE: Only one line appears at C.
POSITIVE: Two-colored lines appear in both C and T (C represents Control, T represents Test). If you see 2 lines, please update your mySejahtera profile status and head over to a hospital/clinic nearby to get a PCR test immediately. Suggest to also get your close contact screened using the home test kit as well.
INVALID: No line is appearing for both C and T or it only appears in T. There are multiple reasons including insufficient samples of saliva, mixed up of procedure, too quick to test/waited too long to drip the mixed reagent into the test kit, or it could also be a faulty test kit. Please try another kit following the exact guide again.
*Information taken from Humasis, MDC and Caring Malaysia Website