The Whistling Test 2019-nCoV Saliva Ag Easy Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the in vitro qualitative detection of N-protein antigen from 2019-nCoV in human saliva specimens. The Midstream can be used for individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 infection.
A positive result indicates 2019-nCoV infection, Please quarantine yourself and contact a doctor. Additional testing is necessary. Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses.
A negative result should be treated as presumptive. It does not rule out 2019-nCoV infection. Negative results should be considered in the context of a patient’s recent exposures, history,
and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Contact a doctor and Confirm with a PCR test, if necessary.
Advantages of the Whistling Test 2019-nCoV Saliva Ag Easy Test
- Easy and simple: One-step test
- Comfortable: No complex and painful sampling
- Confident result: accuracy more than 95%
- Results in 10 minutes!
Test preparation for the Whistling Covid Test Kit
- Store the test as packaged between 2-30°C.
- The Test is stable until the expiration date printed on the outer packing, the product will be expired after 24 months.
- Do not use it beyond the expiration date.
- Do not freeze any contents of the test.
- The test must remain in the sealed pouch until use.
Whistling Test 2019-nCoV Saliva Ag Easy Test Product Usage Video
Instruction to use the Whistling Covid19 Rapid Test Kit
- Take the midstream to equilibrate to room temperature.
- Open the aluminum foil bag, take out the midstream.
- Insert the absorbent tip into the mouth. Make sure midstream is horizontally placed.
- Swab the absorbent tip in the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid.
- Take the absorbent tip out from the mouth when the purple color move across the result in window in the center of the midstream.
- Wait for 10 minutes and read the results.
How to Interpret the result of the Whistling Covid-19 Saliva Home Test Kit
Invalid: The test result is invalid if a colored line does not form in the control region. The sample must be re-tested, using a new test.
Positive: If both C and T lines are visible within 10 minutes, the test result is positive and valid.
Negative: If test area (T line) has no color and the control area displays a colored line, the result is negative and valid
- Who should use the test?
This product is intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection for individuals with symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect a COVID-19 infection, including both adults and children.
- How can I make sure the one I purchased is an authentic Whistling test kit?
All authentic Whistling Test are sealed with two “QC pass” stickers. You may verify the authenticity of the kit by scanning the QR code on the box. You will be linked to Biomedia website where you can check the registration of lot number of the kit using Authenticity Checker. Please do not use the kit if the lot number you entered could not be found on the Authenticity Checker.
- I do not see any purple colour band moving across the result window. What should I do?
You can place the absorber end of the cassette underneath your tongue around 2 to 3 minutes to collect oral fluid. When you notice purple color band moving across the middle of result window, you can take out the Midstream, replace the cap and read the result after 10 minutes.
- Can I take out the Whistling Test and check for the purple colour band?
Yes. There is no problem with that action. Normally you will see the faint purple band around 2 to 3 minutes after putting the absorber underneath your tongue.
- Can I bite and suck the absorber?
No. Please DO NOT bite and suck the absorber. The saliva is not able to move across the midstream if you do so.
*Information taken from SPD Scientific Website.